Thursday, May 3, 2007

Year End: Spring 2007

Freshman year is done. Hmmm.. It is so hard to imagine the stages of the year passing, one by one. I guess in some ways it is just like my whole young life: each year that passes has more and more stages. As a Kindergarten student, it was what it was, and I sure didn't think about starting here and ending there. What a strange phenomenon. I am not the same as I was when I arrived. I am not the same as when the semester began. I am not the same as the week before last. Maybe my friends have something to do with that. My crew (if it is legit to call them that) is a fun group to spend time with, and we have been steadily leaving each other the last couple days. Sad huh? It is. Oh well, I think everyone is excited about summer anyway, so it's okay. Summer. I just need to get away from Covenant before it is summer break! Someone carry me away...

(I need an upload cable before I can put any pics on here)

3 comments:

Michael Kendall said...

frack me. no, frack ME.

Sienna said...

frack makes me laugh.

i've been sayin' it to kyr today.

D. Fresh said...

i dont really have anyone to say it to anymore :(